Friday, September 25, 2009

Wrong Lindsay REPLY

Sometimes when I am in one of my more sassy moods I reply to my senders. It's pretty much a form response ("Hello, I fear you've reached me in error..."), but I do always try to make an effort to personalize it and address their original e-mail. Developing a good rapport with Wrong Lindsay senders is just as important as letting them know they are W-R-O-N-G. Here's a classic exchange:

Ira & Ricki to lindsay.anderson@gmail.com

Thanks for sending us the pictures. You and Oma share a hatred and fear of snakes. What an unpleasant surprise. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

Love,
Opa

Lindsay Anderson to Ira
Hi,

I fear this may have gotten to the wrong Lindsay Anderson. I live in New York City and certainly haven't been near any snakes lately! Though I do hate them too!

Hope you find the right person,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment